Modifying Naming Simplifications in FTL: Faster than Light
Does anyone know anything about the simplified names in FTL? This isn't
much of an important issue for the most part, but it would be nice to
learn how to use the naming methods to my advantage when naming my
crewmembers
Is there any way to choose which name simplification method the game uses
for any given crew member using a special character on the keyboard? to me
it seems random whether or not a crewmember will even keep their name
simplification when you change it. As I said, this isn't IMPORTANT, but I
like the customization the naming gives my runs, and would like to learn
more about how it works, has anyone messed around with it enough to know
how to master it?
(oh and a funny thing, I ended up with two "Jones" humans on my last run,
and I didn't have either of them from the start)
No comments:
Post a Comment