A conflict between HTML5 video click and jquery MouseSwipe
I made a gallery of image/video in my website. It uses MouseSwipe Jquery
script so when you drag and drop an image or a video, you can go to the
next/previous one.
But there is a probleme with videos : When I start drag and drop on a
video to change the panel, if it is playing it stops, but if it's not, it
start playing so that once you see the next one you can listen to the
sound a previous one.
It is very irritating when you pass 3 or 4 panel with video because the
sound of each one start...
I tryed to create a pause() function that a call when the script swipe
left or right, but It doesn't change anything. If a call pause() function
as a callback when it's finished the transition animation beetween 2
panels, it stops every video played after one or two seconds. (I suppose
when I click, it consider that animation of panel starts, even if it's
allmost invisible for the eyes...)
Maybe, HTML5 click is "stronger" than jquery pause() one, or it's executed
before, or after... That's a tough problem...
I dont' know if my explanation is clear but I hope so. Can someone give me
an idea ?
You can see the problem there :
http://test.nundesign.fr/#projets on the third line..., fifth slide
Thank you very much,
No comments:
Post a Comment